Rabu, 22 September 2021

Maybe it is a sign..

 ..Definitely..

I wrote about changes many times.. Me..Changing..The bad habit to the good habit. I always ask the Almighty to give me some sort of sign so that I can change but I ended up ignoring it. Be it my health, wealth, relationship, work etc.. 

So tomorrow I'll start to make a change. Small, little step. Bit by bit. New day,same month,same year. I decide not to wait for a new year to make a resolution..I decide that everyday is THE DAY to change. To be a new you. Slowly but surely. And maybe the things which I really want which I don't think about it yet will come to me. 


It's not entirely about getting a six pack..but myself as a whole.. starting from tomorrow I'll stop two things that i really want to change. 

1. Money 

2. Food

I will be updating a day by day progress on these two things. No pressure. Starting 23.09 - 23.10. I'll see how it goes. 

-S.Webber.Z-

0 ulasan: